Access to and use of this Advanced Technologies Center ("ATC") World Wide Web site ("Site") is provided subject to these conditions. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these conditions in full.
The information relating to ATC Holdings BV and its subsidiaries or affiliated companies (collectively "ATC") and ATC's products and services on this Site is provided subject to the following conditions:
1. This Site and the information, names, images, pictures, logo's and icons regarding or relating to ATC or its products and services is provided "AS IS" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The information provided on this site has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to using this information in any way that it is suitable for your purposes.
2. In no event shall ATC or any of its contractors or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever, including direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, resulting from or in connection with the access to or use of this Site or the use and dissemination of information contained therein.
3. This site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors that will be corrected as they are discovered at ATC's sole discretion. Also, the information contained on this Site is periodically updated. ATC reserves the right at any time and without notice to make modifications, improvements and/or changes to the the information, these conditions, names, images, pictures, logo's and icons or the products and services referred to on this Site. As the Internet is maintained independently at thousands of sites around the world, the information, names, images, pictures, logo's and icons that may be accessed through this Site may originate outside the boundaries of the Site. Therefore, ATC excludes any obligation or responsibility regarding any content derived, obtained, accessed within, through or outside the Site.
4. The trademarks, tradenames, images, logo's and pictures identifying ATC's products and services and all website design, text and graphics are proprietary to ATC. Except as expressly provided, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under copyright or other intellectual property rights of ATC.
5. Whilst ATC makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from this Site, it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this Site.
6. You agree to neither disturb the normal operation of this Site nor infringe the integrity of this Site by hacking, altering the information contained in this Site, prevent or limit access to this Site to other users, or otherwise.
7. All data provided by you to ATC will be considered as confidential information and will not be disclosed by ATC to any third party except as may be required for the provision of the ATC services.
8. These terms and this disclaimer and any claim based on use of information from this Site shall be governed by the laws of the Russian Federation.
Links on this Site to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Site. ATC has not reviewed all of these third-party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Thus, ATC does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
10. Guidelines for linking to ATC's Websites
A site that links to ATC's website:
- May link to but not replicate ATC content
- Should not create a browser or border environment around ATC content
- Should not imply that ATC is endorsing it or its products
- Should not misrepresent its relationship with ATC
- Should not present false information about ATC products or services
- Should not use the ATC logo without permission from ATC
- Should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups